Slain Ego

My ego was slain in 1998. Through enlightenment my essence fully awakened. Our existence is One with the universe.

Universal Core Self Assessment Questionnaire


Identify areas in your life you wish to regain a greater sense of connection.


Meaning
1
2
3
4
5
Life is filled with purpose and meaning
Life is good. I have things I want to accomplish
I feel generally motivated
I lack interest in life. I have little motivation to accomplish goals
Life has become meaningless
Relatedness
1
2
3
4
5
I feel a strong sense of connection with life
I feel connected to those important to me
Most important areas of my life seem balanced
I feel some distance from key relationships in my life
I feel disassociated or alienated from someone, things, and my Self
Forgiveness
1
2
3
4
5
I feel a deep sense of reconciliation towards myself and others
There are no outstanding issues that are calling for forgiveness that I am aware of
I have made progress in forgiving others, including myself

I know areas I needs to work on to forgive others
I feel a strong sense of unforgiving towards myself and/or others
Universality
1
2
3
4
5
I have faith in myself and the world; we are connected, we are one.
I sense greater forces in the universe that extend beyond me.
I generally trust what the future holds for me
I sometimes question ‘why me?’
I am experiencing disconnected and hopelessness.